Pan Card Verification, Pan Card Individual Verification, NSDL, UTI
Permanent Account Number or PAN is a unique ten digit alpha numeric code that is generated by whole discretion of the Income Tax department of India. If you have any inclination to indulge in any financial investments like mutual funds, shares, and so on, then possession of the PAN Card is mandatory. In fact, it is absolutely compulsory for every individual to possess a PAN Card.
You can easily apply for a PAN Card online. Once you get your PAN Card, you may wish to verify your PAN Card number, but you may be unaware of how to go about it. In fact, it’s very easy to verify your PAN number. You are just required to follow the steps diligently in order to verify your PAN number.
- Visit the website http://incometaxindiaefilingofgov.in/portal/knowPAN.com
- Now, enter your first name and middle name, surname and date of birth on the website. Click on the submit query button.
- Yet another page will appear with a small window which asks you to provide additional details.
- Fill in your father’s first name, his middle name and also his last name.
- Again, click on the submit query button.
- A small screen will now appear with the title” Your PAN details”.
- This will consist of your PAN Number, first name, surname and jurisdiction.
- Now you can very easily verify your PAN number with the number that appears on the screen.
- If both the PAN numbers match, then your verification is very successfully done.